Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP phone delete still register !

danjor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

one of my user had a Nokia E71 and a SIP client registering in UCM 6.1 and a 7960G. As he changed his Nokia for a Iphone with SIP client, we did delete the Nokia and generate a new phone for the Iphone but even if I see only in the phone list the 7960 and the Iphone, the E71 is still registering, geting calls under the internal number and working well.

Some idea how is it possible to remove it completely?

Daniel

2 Replies 2

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of call manager are you running?  That sounds like a change notification problem, meaning that the device was deleted from the database if it doesn't show up in the  web page but the running CCM service didn't get the update to prevent the device from registering.  Restarting the CCM service will likely fix it.  If you're on CUCM 6.1.2 there is a known bug you can verify from the node the phone is registering with using the command line command "show tech notify".

Hi,

since september, I did restart the service, no changes. Last week, power outage so sure all was restarted and the Nikia is still registring and answering/generating calls under its number.

I have realy no idea how I can put them out of the UCM....

Maybe an other idea from U?

Cheers,

Daniel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: