cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP PLAR 9971 phone

Chuck Reid
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to set up a 9971 with plar, ring down, to a hunt pilot. The cisoc doc is not clear to me at all. is the only thing I need is a sip dial rule?

How does that look? again, the cisco doc is not adequate explanation for me, i am not getting it...

Once the sip dial rule is added, assuming i get it correct, do i apply this to the ring down phone on the device>phone page? nothing esle to do?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On the SIP Dial Rule, just hit "Add Plar" and use the dropdowns to set Button to "1" for the first line.  After that, you apply the SIP Dial Rule to the phone and then just set up PLAR as normal with a blank translation pattern and a PLAR CSS applied to the line.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chuck Reid
Level 1
Level 1

When I go off hook on the 9971 i want it to dial \+10000100064 which is an E164 format hunt pilot.

On the SIP Dial Rule, just hit "Add Plar" and use the dropdowns to set Button to "1" for the first line.  After that, you apply the SIP Dial Rule to the phone and then just set up PLAR as normal with a blank translation pattern and a PLAR CSS applied to the line.

So, we still need a PT, a CSS and a Translation pattern... ok, ill try that... thx

Correct, you just leave the PLAR blank in the SIP dial rules and then do the normal PLAR configuration.

wow, magically that worked, wish i new how this works but am thankful that is just works...

The SIP Profile just tells the phone to send a blank Invite when going off-hook.   The translation pattern handles it from there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: