The SIP connection was working fine with native certificates.
After I did a CSR for Callmanager certificate and installed the Root-CA and Sub-CA as Callmanager-trust and the signed Callmanager certificate back to CUCM the SIP connection between CUCM and CUC no longer is working in secure mode.
Both systems I already restarted but SIP still not working.
The CUC root certificate I also installed new as Callmanager-trust in CUCM but did not help.
Does anybody knows what to do that secure connection betweenn CUCM and CUC is working after Callmanager certificate was signed by CA?
3. Installing Root-CA and Sub-CA as Callmanager-trust
4. Installing Root-CA and Sub-CA as tomcat-trust
5. Installing ca-signed callmanager cert
6. Installing ca-signed tomcat cert
1. CSR tomcat cert
2. Installing Root-CA and Sub-CA as tomcat-trust
3. Installing ca-signed tomcat cert
How can I sign the CUC root certificate / how can I make a CSR from CUC root certificate which could be signed because the CUC root certificate can`t be found in the OS admin but only in the CUC admin web page as *.0 file.