Views
Helpful
Replies

sip trunk and call transformation

elite2010
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, 

sip trunk is connected to third party  sip server , call coming through the sip shows  a number like 8796543567 

I want to  transform this number to  5567 

do I need to use calling party transformation css , if yes how can i do that 

Thanks

4 Replies 4

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If this is for just one number you can easily create it by: CUCM Admin Page->Call Routing->Translation Pattern->8796543567.

At the bottom of the page you will set "Discard Digits"-> Predot

At "Called Party Transform Mask" ->5567

So whoever calls 8796543567 this will "translated to" 5567, hope this works for you

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi,

Sorry , its not one number , the pattern is "8796543XXX" . I think  I need Transformation  .  

call routing is like below .

sip-------------->cucm shows 8796543XXX , I want to change to 5xxx

Thanks

Then, on the example that I have described before you will need to:

Set a pattern 8796543.XXX

Keep the "Discard Digits: Predot"

Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls)->5

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi,

I think  I could not give you clear information  or I have some misunderstanding about the route patten .

Actually device a connected to CUCM  and device b is connected third party sip server .

When device b calls  the number displays 8796543.XXX . Instead of this I want the user a should see 5XXX

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: