Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunk between CUCM and CUBE

Fatih Cetin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have two different IP telephony networks and I would like to connect them by using CUBE.

The design will be CUCM --> sip trunk --> CUBE --> sip trunk --> CUCM

Can anyone provide me any example/configuration guide for the CUBE in order to have such a topology? Thanks.

Fatih.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Faith,

If these are both CUCM clusters, why do you need to send the calls via CUBE? Just trying to understand the reasoning, what versions of CUCMs do you have?

Chris

It is just for security reason. We have CUCM 7.x

I've configured CUBE. For audio it works fine, but for video I have an interesting problem. Architecture is like this:

IP PHONE (9951) --> CUCM (7.1.5) <---SIP TRUNK ---> CUBE <--- SIP TRUNK ---> CUCM (7.1.5) <--IP PHONE (9971)

When 9951 calls 9971, 9951 sends and receives video but 9971 only sends video and discards the receiving video packets. For the other way around when 9971 calls 9951, this time 9971sends and receives video but 9951 only sends video and discards the receiving video packets. In short calling party sends and receives video but called party only sends video and discards receiving video.

Do you have any idea what might be causing the problem?

Also in this scenario:

IP PHONE (9951) --> CUCM (7.1.5) <---SIP TRUNK ---> CUBE <--- SIP TRUNK ---> CUCM (7.1.5) <--IP PHONE (7985)

There is only audio, no video. Do I have to configure something for SCCP on CUBE? Do you have any idea?

Thank you.