cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk Call between CUCM to CME failing

yamikani2g2
Level 1
Level 1

I want to do inter Department calling in on building I ahve run a cable from one floor to the other.
I have this configuration and I am not getting any Joy I can call from Agency A to B phone at agency A phone rings but i cant not hear anything.
Agency B I can hear the phone ringing

Agency A ip-phone <---> CUCM 9.0 <-------> Router A <----> "Cable Between Floors" <---> CUCME8.6 <----> ip-phone Agency B

I have SIP trunk configured on the Call manager I have this canfigured on Both

dial-peer voice 2000 voip
description SIP TRUNK TO AgencyB
destination-pattern 2...
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.10.25.2
dtmf-relay sip-notify
codec g711ulaw
no vad

Where did i miss the bus?

When i do debug debug voice ccapi inout i am able to see the calls hitting the router but i see this error

I get this error sometimes Tranfer number is null call disconnect.... its one of the errors i saw the above are my last configs i did not get this error tho...anyways gurus assist here

6 Replies 6

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Add the SIP and CCAPI debugs here please.

Find the debugs in the text files, I am at Agency A i can see the call Hitting my router but i really cant read the debugs... output...

A single file please with all the logs.

As requested the debugs all in one file. 

Hi,

I don’t see the attached logs to be a complete one, I see there are 2 calls in the log those do not seem to be related to the one you talk about here. Both the calls below ended up with no errors (Normal call clearing)

Call 1

Calling Number           : 302

Called Number            : 0977848248

Negotiated Codec         : g722-64

Call 2

Calling Number           : 188

Called Number            : 0977729443

Negotiated Codec         : g711ulaw

The dial-peer [Tag No: 2000] can match the called number from 2000 to 2999, so please enable following logs and make a test call and post your logs.

Debug ccsip messages

Debug voip ccapi inout

Thanks,

Kula.

You need to increase the buffer on your router. If you took this with a terminal monitor, increase the scroll back lines for your telnet/ssh client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: