Replies

Sip Trunk CUCM /ASA/ ITSP

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello

I have an sip trunk with an ITSP in CUCM, thats is the flow:

IP Phone -> CUCM -> SIP TRUNK  -> ASA -> ITSP

The outbound call is established but has no audio.

On ASA has a NAT from the outside interface do CUCM IP address

When the audio is established, is from CUCM to the SIP Proxy?

Inbound calls are not established

SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 66.33.147.146:5060;branch=z9hG4bK_1128038047_8107_1

From: <sip:000121263600@66.33.147.146:5060>;tag=1128038047_C

To: <sip:2766@192.168.10.210:5060>;tag=1599180641

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:46:11 GMT

Call-ID: sbcsipuac.2_206.20.7.11_b12sb09_1_1_2014011314433251_1128038047_218711

CSeq: 1001 INVITE

Allow-Events: presence

Warning: 399 SRVRCUCMPUB "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 5060 from 66.33.147.146"

Content-Length: 0

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This error "Warning: 399 SRVRCUCMPUB "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 5060 from 66.33.147.146" suggests that CUCM is receiving traffic from an ip address that is not configured on the sip trunk facing the ITSP..

What is the ip address that you have specified on the sip trunk?

Please rate all useful posts

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

View solution in original post

I suggest you look at the firewall here..Check that you have ip routing to the ip address where media is terminated..Check your ASA logs, something is not right there

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Have a look at the following Thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/276600

Best Regards

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This error "Warning: 399 SRVRCUCMPUB "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 5060 from 66.33.147.146" suggests that CUCM is receiving traffic from an ip address that is not configured on the sip trunk facing the ITSP..

What is the ip address that you have specified on the sip trunk?

Hello

For the inbound calls a found the issue, the ITSP have differents IPs Address to receive and make the call.

I created an specif SIP Trunk for inbound and one for outbound, the calls are now established but both (inbound and outbound) with no audio.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

I suggest you look at the firewall here..Check that you have ip routing to the ip address where media is terminated..Check your ASA logs, something is not right there

Thanks

I will check that, IP Routing is enabled from the voice network i can reach the SIP Proxy Address, but i think the RTP is blocked, i ask the Security Team to check this.

Thanks again.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Leanardo suggested IP Routing which is one thing to check.  The next thing to check is the sip inspection rules. Doing SIP Inpection on an ASA for this type of design can cause you issues..  So you might want to turn that off in the ASA as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: