Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk usage

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi there,

I ordered 250 IPT channels from telco for the SIP trunk. Is there any CLI command on CUBE which will show me the channel usage? 

Regards,

Eric

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

see below for help.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/123281/how-check-active-call-count-sip

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

Hi,

You can also check SIP Trunk call activity through RTMT Tool. The "Trunk Activity" under Voice/Video section in RTMT Tool shows call activity for all SIP Trunks configured in CUCM. If you would like to see call activity for specific SIP Trunk, then you can go to System >> Performance >> Select CUCM >> Cisco SIP. Choose the performance counters under Cisco SIP to see Trunk activity. Please see the attached screenshots..

Thanks,

Vaijanath S.

Please rate if this is helpful.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

see below for help.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/123281/how-check-active-call-count-sip

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hi,

You can also check SIP Trunk call activity through RTMT Tool. The "Trunk Activity" under Voice/Video section in RTMT Tool shows call activity for all SIP Trunks configured in CUCM. If you would like to see call activity for specific SIP Trunk, then you can go to System >> Performance >> Select CUCM >> Cisco SIP. Choose the performance counters under Cisco SIP to see Trunk activity. Please see the attached screenshots..

Thanks,

Vaijanath S.

Please rate if this is helpful.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Not sure why you are saying you cant view active calls on a trunk to CUBE via RTMT. 

While your screenshot shows the default trunk dashlet from RTMT you can use the performance dashlet to show multiple metrics on any SIP trunk you have setup from UCM.

Ill post screenshots tomorrow. 

Hi Andrew,

You are absolutely right. I totally forgot about RTMT Performance Counters. I will update my post.

Thanks,

Vaijanath S

Thanks, Vaijanath S.