Views
Helpful
Replies

SMALL VOICE - DATA PROJECT .....GUIDANCE REQUIRED

jegan1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Please find the attached my project scenario. Could any one please let me whether it is possible to do or not.

The Requirements are given below according to the attchment.

Requirements:

Phone Functionality

DIAL PLAN: (8 DIGITS) XXXX YYYY , where XXXX (4 digits) Site code and YYYY (4 Digits) Specific Phone number.

• 1) Phone must have 8 - digit dialing facility.
  • 2) Phones must be capable of interacting within site A as well as with site B and vice-versa.
  • 3) Within site dialing phone must use only last 4 digit dialing, to other site it should use complete 8 digits.
  • 4) Phones must be capable of dialing external mobile or other PSTN numbers to external world by pressing specific number 9 and followed by mobile or any PSTN number.
  • 5) Any Call transfer must happen within site as well as with other site also.

PC Functionality

• 1) Any PC from either sites must be able to access both official mail server and web server.
  • 2) In addition to both official mail server and web server services , any PC must be able to access internet as well.

Could any one please let me whether it is possible to do or not.

Thanks and regards

Jegan S

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you a Cisco partner? You will need to engage an UC certified Cisco partner, or reputable consultant to get sure and predicatable results.

Otherwise if trying to do yourself. you risk to spend much time and make costly mistakes.

Hi Paolo

*I am not a cisco parner

I have done this design for learning purpose.

I need some configurations for the mentioned scenario. Kindly help

jegan1234
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

I am registered cisco partner, need some help to execute this project.

Yes, it's possible.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jegan,

This forum is not designed to help people configure thier system as you are requsting. We aree here to help people who have an idea of what they are doing and they just need help to finish it. You need to engage someone who is skilled to get this done as Paolo (+5) hass suggested.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: