Views
Helpful
Replies

SMP license with Scheduled conference

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have enabled telepresence server/conductor/TMS/TMSPE and this works quite well with CUCM 11. The conductor has multiparty licenses enabled and I have 35 pmp and 0 smp licenses. I have created CMR's and they use pmp license, but when I schedule a meeting using "Smart scheduler" the meeting is created on the correct time and I can see it appear in Conductor.

But it uses an smp license and not pmp, although one of the participants has a CMR and is part of the scheduled meeting

Any idea how to trouble shoot this? Because the conductor should assign a pmp license

Thanks

JH

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1. Go to Administrative Tools > Configuration > Network Settings.
  2. In the Active Directory pane, set “Lookup User Information from Active Directory” to Yes
  3. Enter information in the remaining fields in the Active Directory pane and click Save.

Conductor 4.2

TMS 15.2.1

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Bastian Frank
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem.

Could you fix it?

Thanks,

Bastian

Hi,

It only works when CUCM and TMSPE are integrated with the same Active Directory. And you must create rooms

Bye

All,

I am running into similar issue. I have AD integrated with TMSPE and room also created for user. When I CMR user scheduled conference, it used SMP license instead of PMP.

Any workaround and fix for this. There is bug in 15.0.1. I have TMS version 15.0.0.

Thanks,

Hi,

my fault was that I just missed to activate the AD lookup in TMS. As soon as I configured this, it works as it should.

Now everytime a PMP licensed user schedules a conference (TMS booking-site and SmartScheduler) it only consumpt one PMP.

Bye

I have enduser integrated with AD. TMSPE users are integrated with AD. Where do you setup AD lookup in TMS? I have AD integration for users. 

In my case for scheduled conference call from AD users, it is using SMP license. What version of TMS and Conductor are you running?

Thanks,

1. Go to Administrative Tools > Configuration > Network Settings.
  2. In the Active Directory pane, set “Lookup User Information from Active Directory” to Yes
  3. Enter information in the remaining fields in the Active Directory pane and click Save.

Conductor 4.2

TMS 15.2.1

I change that setting and still having issue. I have TMS 15.0 and XC 4.0. I changed that setting in TMS but still use SMP. Any other suggestion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: