cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR-CUCM works within the same DP but not across the DP ?

gthakkar
Level 1
Level 1

HI

Single Number Reach (Mobile connect)- CUCM version 7.1.3

I followed the document as configure exactly as per document. It works if I call from the same device pool. but when I call from different site different device pool it rings the extension but call is not forwarded to remote number.

I changed the CODEC setting to see if that makes any difference.. using 711 between region on device pool does not make any difference.

I dont know what I am missing here!

3 Replies 3

Paul Reck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

have you set up access lists to explicitly allow access for your remote destinations?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1179629

regards,

Paul

Thanks Paul

I donot have any access list. After reading your post I did put one for my user with full access with ! DN number and also put the private number. Still no sucess..

Hope fully something else!

Regards

Hi,

do you know if the call is being attempted?  that is, do you see the call being attempted to be routed out via the PSTN gateway?  If you run a H323 gateway have a look at the debug isdn q931 output to see if the call is getting that far, perhaps post it here.  If it is being rejected by the carrier it could possibly be because of the calling number being passed to the gateway, and you may have to use transformation patterns to rectify it.

regards,

Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: