Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR running standard local route group

Hi,

Here the scenario:

Phone A (with SLRG A) is calling Phone B (with SLRG B) which has SNR activated. When call is forwarded to Phone B's Remote Destination, call exit throught SLRG A or SLRG B?

I couldn't find any information explain it.

Thanks in advance.

Regard

It will go through SLRG A. This is mentioned in features and services guide where it states that calling device DP will be used for LRG selection to route call to remote destination.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsgd-712-cm/fslrg.html

Shri2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Leo,

I believe it depends on service parameter "Local route group for redirected calls"

Values :

1.Local route group of calling party ( default )

2.Local route group of called party

3.Local route group of last redirecting party.

I am very much sure above parameter comes into picture in following scenario.

PhoneA calls to PhoneB(kept CFWD all External no), nw CUCM sees R.pattern is associated with SLRG. so if parameter 1 is chosen, then call vl go via phoneA SLRG. If if its 2/3 then call vl go via phone B's SLRG.

I am not 100% sure whether CUCM considers this parameter for SNR call flow as i have never worked on SNR. If SNR implemented in your environment you can quickly verify it.

Leo,

Did you got chance to check ?

Shrikant N

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: