cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 509G Call Park on SIP w Asterisk

diyciscoguy
Level 1
Level 1

I have an Asterisk server (Trixbox 2.8.0.4) running SIP with SPA 509G handsets with fw ver 7.4.7. I am trying to get call park working with a softkey and just cannot figure it out. There is no park button when I am connected to a call, even though I have it set to display in my connected key list in the web gui. It would be huge help to have a one touch park button because right now users have to bxfer>70>dial everytime to park which is a feature we use constantly. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Connected key: bxfer|1;xfer|2;park|3;xferLx|4;redial|5

1 Reply 1

brandon.hay
Level 1
Level 1

i had this same issue but i have the 504G phone.  i was able to use the below custom softkey.

fnc=sd;ext=700@$PROXY;vid=1;nme=Park

then i changed my Connected key to the below.

confLx|1;flash|1;xferLx|2;conf|1;xfer|2;toggle|4;redial|5;dir|6;bxfer|4;park|8;phold;psk2|3

since then we have moved to using FreePBX which now the above does not work correctly.  it still parks the call but it announces the park location to the parkee not the parker.

did you ever find a solution?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: