cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPAN and SIP Trunk Recording in parallel

tyroneclark871
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking at moving away from using SPAN voice recording and utilise SIP trunk automatic call recording (per UDP using a DMS pool on Verint recorder).

My question is, if I were to implement SIP trunk recording in parallel with SPAN recording, would this interfere? I need to carry out a POC of the solution but cannot interrupt the current recording.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

With traditional SPAN port recording the Callmanager is unaware the phone is being recorded , so when you turn on active recording there shouldn't be any impact.

However you may end up with duplicate streams at the voice recording end , so not sure what verint would make of that .

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

With traditional SPAN port recording the Callmanager is unaware the phone is being recorded , so when you turn on active recording there shouldn't be any impact.

However you may end up with duplicate streams at the voice recording end , so not sure what verint would make of that .

Thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: