Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Specific DN not receiving calls

Hello everyone. I have started new job and I previously worked as Network and Security administrator. I have studied Voice and here it is my first experiences with Telephony world. Today, i faced one interesting problem. One worker`s phone was working perfectly but suddenly she called and said that she cannot receive calls even from internal numbers but can make calls. I dialed her number and she was right. The problem is last two days no one touched the CUCM. I checked up her phone and DN configurations and everything was okay. Last thing i tried changed her number and now she can get call with new DN. I brought the old DN back and again she cannot get calls. What can be reason for this?

The phone is Cisco 8841

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You can try to download and connect to RTMT (Real-Time Monitoring Tool) of CUCM.

You should connect to Voice/Video and select Session Trace Log View and double-click on a call that it doesnt work. 

Let me know if this works for you

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Flo.Matalis
Beginner
Beginner

What do you see from the logs?

This happened to me before. I just deleted and re-created the extension and it worked but did not had the time to check the logs further.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: