cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spectralink 8440 CUCM line registration issues

paul_romsos
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (7.1.5) and am running into some issues.  So far I've done the following:

- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials

- Added a new user in Active Directory with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use

- Synched LDAP so new user shows up in CM

- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use

- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN

I get as far as seeing my Spectralink phone as being registered to CUCM but when I go to make a call I get a fast busy signal.  Looking in the logs on the Spectralink I'm seeing an error stating "Registration failed User: #####, Error Code:404 Not Found" -> ##### is the DN\Digest User I've created. 

Does anyone have any experience getting this phone working with Call Manager?  Any suggestions for where I can go from here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Paul

0 Replies 0