I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (7.1.5) and am running into some issues. So far I've done the following:
- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials
- Added a new user in Active Directory with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use
- Synched LDAP so new user shows up in CM
- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use
- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN
I get as far as seeing my Spectralink phone as being registered to CUCM but when I go to make a call I get a fast busy signal. Looking in the logs on the Spectralink I'm seeing an error stating "Registration failed User: #####, Error Code:404 Not Found" -> ##### is the DN\Digest User I've created.
Does anyone have any experience getting this phone working with Call Manager? Any suggestions for where I can go from here?
Local Zone: This is a collection of all devices that are registered with Cisco Expressway. The local zone is divided to subzones. These subzones include the automatically crated default subzone and up to 1000 manually configured subzones. In additio...
Datacenter virtualization is the process of employing virtual hardware for designing, developing, and implementing the datacenters. It is often used as an umbrella term that entails different categories like application virtualization, server virtua...
Hiện nay trên thế giới có rất nhiều hãng sản xuất máy lọc nước ion kiềm đến từ Hàn Quốc, Nhật Bản, Đài Loan, Hoa Kỳ. Các thương hiệu với nhiều chủng loại với nhiều tính năng cũng như giá cả khác nhau không khỏi khiến người tiêu dùng đắn đo lựa chọn.Bài vi...
When talking about Dial Plan and Digit Manipulation Cisco Unified Communication Manager, three components play an important roles to perform the transformation of the calling and called parties.The Translation Pattern, Transformation Pattern and Rou...
ICE, STUN, and TURN are used to establish a MEDIA connection between two devices on different networks separated by firewalls and NAT servers. They do not apply to signaling between devices which means that if you cannot establish a signaling connec...