I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (7.1.5) and am running into some issues. So far I've done the following:
- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials
- Added a new user in Active Directory with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use
- Synched LDAP so new user shows up in CM
- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use
- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN
I get as far as seeing my Spectralink phone as being registered to CUCM but when I go to make a call I get a fast busy signal. Looking in the logs on the Spectralink I'm seeing an error stating "Registration failed User: #####, Error Code:404 Not Found" -> ##### is the DN\Digest User I've created.
Does anyone have any experience getting this phone working with Call Manager? Any suggestions for where I can go from here?
Proud to announce a minor update of the unique resource and book about Cisco Meeting Server in amazon library, I pushed far the explanations to be simple as much possible with atypical chart call flow after a hard work. Enjoy studying and you will love it...
Cisco Meeting Server 3.2 supports the Blast Dial feature. With Blast Dial, you can add a predetermined list of participants to a space where you configure blast dial. When any participant dials in to the space, all the other participants are dialed out si...
Shortcut ActionCtrl+W Close Meeting CenterCtrl+T Transfer filesCtrl+Z Undo last actionCtrl+Y Redo last undone actionCtrl+Alt+F Display Font Formatting dialog boxCtrl+Alt+O Share presentation or documentCtrl+Alt+A Share applicationCtrl+Alt+D Share DesktopC...
Do you experience the following error on Cisco Unity Connection: Sometimes when you try to play or upload Audio Files for greetings in Unity Connection under the Call Handlers such as the System Call Handler Opening Greeting, in Standard/Closed/Holi...