cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed Dial Configuration

G3261
Level 4
Level 4

I am wondering if anyone knows how to configure speed dial numbers on 'Different' types of Cisco phones? Currently, I have 7800 SIP, 7900 SCCP  model of phones. All the documentation so far I have found, talks about 'Same' type of phone. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're really using speed dials, they cannot be configured directly on the device, and they can be configured via CUCM or self care portal as I mentioned.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because the configuration is the same, you configure the button template for the devices, and then configure them in CCMadmin or via self care portal.

HTH

java

thanks Jamie...these phone are already out in production and have speed dial configured on them manually. Whenever we need to change a number or add a new one, we have to go to each phone individually.

Is this CUCM?? and are you sure you're using speed dials and not PAB or something else?

HTH

java

CUCM 9...I am sure we are not using PAB. Is there a way accomplish what I am looking for?

If you're really using speed dials, they cannot be configured directly on the device, and they can be configured via CUCM or self care portal as I mentioned.

HTH

java

Ok...thanks for your input.