Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed Dial Display is wrong

Hi Community,

I have added some Ext / Mob numbers to a Cisco 8841 Phone as additional line for speed dial purpose . But on the display its still showing old numbers.

Attching the screenshot for your reference.

19 Replies 19

Apply and restart the phone. may be the phone didnt get updated.

If still the same, Try restarting TFTP service.

Also its good to verify the CUCM DB replications.

Before issuing utils dbreplicaiton runtimestate issue utils dbreplicaiton status.

Response Signature

There is only one node, so no replication. 

how to restart the TFTP? will it affect other phones?

You can do that from CUCM serviceability Page Tools>>Control Center - Feature Services

You can restart the services on production as this has no affect on other phones.

When you press the SD, does it ring number as configured then it will be  a label problem.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1676966665587.png

Response Signature

Hi NIthin,

I have restarted the FTP Service, but still the same.

How to fix if it's a Label issue.

I hope you restarted TFTP services on CUCM serviceability page. Did you restarted your Phone after restarting the TFTP services ?

When you press Speed dial button  you could see labels. if you haven't updated the labels, its will display the old entries.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1676971143858.png

Response Signature

Hi Nithing,

Service and Phone both restarted, and updated the label, but still shoiwng old labels.

Thats strange, Are you using any device profiles on that phone ?  i mean extension mobility  on that phone ?

Response Signature

No

Can you share the picture of what you see on phone and click on speed dial button and share the  screenshot.

Response Signature

If I have understood your issue correctly then you have changed the speed dial on your phone, it is showing correctly in CUCM but not on physical phone..

If yes then can you check if you have entered the correct number under "Label" column while configuring the speed dial? as Label is what physical phones will show.

if that is correct then reset the phone. you can restart TFTP service by logging to "Cisco Unified Serviceability"  Then navigate to Tools>> Control Center - Feature Services >> select the node and find " Cisco tftp"

restarting the TFTP will not impact your other phones and it can be restarted during business hours.

- Vineet

VineetKumarGautam_0-1676968913357.png

Restarted the Service but same

Check for the "Label".

Go the phone page. Click on on speed dial. it will open a pop up to configure the speed dial. Refer the below image for the details to fill in.

VineetKumarGautam_0-1676972147279.png

I am doing exactly the same.

But still the same issue//