Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed dial for special character

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dears,

There is a request for a special character speed dial.

CUCM-VG310: A line connected to the PAGA call control system. I have configured a DN (75671) for the PAGA system. The call will reach the PAGA system after dialing 75671, and then I need to press *234# to record a voice for the announcement. Please advise on the below items. Is it possible to dial 75671*234# as a speed dial?

If the above option is not possible, add 75671 to the speed dial button once the call reaches the PAGA system, then press any single button instead of pressing *234#.

We want to provide user-friendly services to PAGA users. Please advise.

Best Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes you can setup a speed dial with that. Add a speed dial as 75671,*234#. The comma between the number and the rest of the string will give a pause before the rest is sent. If you need to have a longer pause you can add more commas.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yes you can setup a speed dial with that. Add a speed dial as 75671,*234#. The comma between the number and the rest of the string will give a pause before the rest is sent. If you need to have a longer pause you can add more commas.

Response Signature

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Mr. Roger, you are always the best. Thank you very much for your kind support. I really appreciate it.