cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Query Help for call logging Been waiting for 2 months from Cisco Support

gene.uhl
Level 1
Level 1

Currently have Call Manager 8.6.2.21900-5.  I usually get a report using a SQL query that allows me to see calls to and from and extension along with when the call was placed.  Unfortunately it only gives me the calls going out and coming into the switch (external calls)   I also want to see the log of internal 4 digit calls and date/time.  I have looked at the graphical logging but it does not give you time/date unless you open each one and that would take forever.  The SQL output is all right there.  Here is the SQL query I use  for example ext. 4516:

admin:run sql car select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber, datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where callingpartynumber = '4516' OR originalCalledPartyNumber = '4516'

Any help would be great on how to have a sql like this that gives me calls to and from extension, both internal and external, along with time and date as Cisco support isn't helping

Much appreciated,

Gene

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I'm not sure I understand your question: If I run your SQL command, it shows all calls to and from my extension on my system.

Are you after a graphical tool to show you all calls?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I'm not sure I understand your question: If I run your SQL command, it shows all calls to and from my extension on my system.

Are you after a graphical tool to show you all calls?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Gordon,

Thank you.  You are correct.  It was not when I entered the call a month ago with cisco, but now it does.  Strange.  I couldnt get it to work.  Now I need to find out why it is working now..

Go figure. I guess I should have tried it again before I posted...sorry.

Thanks again

Gene

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: