Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST Dialing Plan

Hello guys,

I have question on SRST. I recently installed a new 3925. I setup SRST on it. We are using MGCP and call manager 8.6 . I attempted to test failover ( by the way, using ccm-manager failover) . All the phones registered in SRST mode, no problem. The issue is trying to make a outbound call. The IP phone will only let us dial 4 digits. I can't find where you can adjust this or even set it . Could use some help. thanks.

5 Replies 5

Harmit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lewis,

Please refer to the following doc:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24097

Sounds like you dont have any dial-peers configured for outbound dialing (step 4 in the doc above).

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

Yes, dial peers are created. Tried several different wild cards and still the same results.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Do you use four digit dialing between sites?  Can you post the relevant dial-peers/translations?  What kind of network do you have outbound?  ISDN PRI? Do you have a debug from the gateway showing digits for calling and called number etc??

I am using 4 digit extension between sites. Will get debug in a little bit.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Lewis,

Please pull the following debugs and upload it here:

debug isdn q931

debug voip ccapi inout

Also, please post the running config along with "show dial-peer voice summary".

Regards,

Harmit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: