cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST Lines Don't Register in Call Manager

BethanyTerry
Level 1
Level 1

I've replaced a 2811 router with a 2911 router, and now the SRST lines don't register in Call Manager (v10.6). I've verified that I have the correct voice ports configured and all of the other commands seem to be correct (I have done this before, copying and pasting from other routers). Other than checking that I have the correct commands in the router config and when adding the analog lines in Call Manager, what am I missing? The router IOS is 15.2(4)M6a, which I have on other 2911 routers and their SRST lines have registered to the Call Manager just fine. This router is new, I haven't deployed it before. Anything else I could be missing? -Beth

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

OK, so phones are not going back to CUCM after going into SRST?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

My issue is the FXO ports on the router are not registering in the Call Manager.

OK, then how is SRST involved in them not registering??

Do you have phones who failed over to SRST and the MGCP ports are being used with H.323?

HTH

java

I suspect I muddied the waters by mentioning SRST. The pots line plugged in to the FXO card in the router is not registering in Call Manager.

OK, so, then SRST has nothing to do with this?????

Have you properly configured the ports in CUCM, in the right ISR model, interface?

Do you have the proper MGCP configuration in the ISR?

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

HTH

java

Sorry to leave you hanging. I opened a TAC case. The engineer told me I had the wrong router name in Call Manager, so we changed that and it registered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: