Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST PRI Incoming calls

sean-boston
Level 1
Level 1

Hello CSC;

I'm having an issue with a SRST configuration with a PRI connected to it. For incoming calls, I dial a 10 digit number 9055556589 but when I do a debug isdn q931 I see the 'Called Party Number' as only the last five digits so that would be 56589. I'm using voice class e164-pattern-map command with e164 +011905........ I thought this would pass along all 10 digits. I reference this in my dial-peer peer voice X voip settings.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sean B

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If I understand you correctly, the DN from CUCM is in 10-digit format. This means the ephone-DN is also in 10-digit format when it fails over to SRST. Meanwhile the DNIS delivered by the provider on he PRI is only the last five digits.

Assuming this is accurate, you need to put a voice translation-profile on the incoming POTS dial-peer of the PRI to prefix the remaining digits.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/call-routing-dial-plans/61083-voice-transla-rules.html

Be aware that this will impact all calls, even those that route to CUCM when not in SRST if this is a H.323 or SIP gateway. You will want to find where the extra five digits are prefixed today so this changes doesn't have undesirable consequences.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: