cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRSV 9.1 license

michaelzhq
Level 2
Level 2

Can anybody provide me the part number for SRSV 9.1 license?

From Cisco document:

"Connection SRSV is a licensed feature for which you need to install the SRSV specific license on the Enterprise License Manager (ELM) server for the central Connection."

I can't find the part number anywhere.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

With unity connection 9.1 there is now a enhanced message user license that includes ability to configure a standy mailbox at branch office as part of the SRSV deployment.

So to recap there is no separate license for SRSV branch serves. It is configured on a per user bais and licenses are managed by elm.  To enable srsv for a branch every user at the branch must have enhanced messaging rather than basic messaging.

Part number for enhanced user

UNITYCN9-ENH-USR

Please let me know if this was helpful by rating the response.

Thanks for your response.

Does CUWL Pro include enhanced message user license? for example, when migrating from CallManager 6.1 + Unity 5.0 to CUWL Pro with CUCM 9.1 + CUC 9, I can't find the option for enhanced message user license.

Michael

Enhanced Messaging (Voicemail):  The Enhanced Messaging License includes all the capabilities of a Basic  Messaging license + Survivable Remote Site Voicemail (SRSV). Enhanced  Messaging licenses are included with Cisco Unified Workspace Standard  and Professional licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

Regards,

Nirmal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: