Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH command line at ATA 187 guide

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

we are looking for guide of commands for SSH access at an ATA 187 or equal. Didn't found this at the Cisco sites?

Can somebody provide us with a link or the guide if exists?

5 Replies 5

Hi,You should be able to enable it within the device section in CUCM. You'd have to set a username and password before accessing otherwise it would refuse your request. See the attached

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

I know how to enable SSH at the CUCM site. I need a guide who explain me the available commands if I succesfully logged in at the ATA via ssh.

apologies for that, I haven't come across any myself, I hope someone else here could help you out

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

Hello! What is it that you would like to check in the CLI? You get all the required information from the webpage, including console logs and core dump.

Sreekanth

I'm asked from the customer for the guide of the command line. Why Cisco enable SSH access to a device if you say we can check all we want at the webpage?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: