Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH User creation on CUCM using CLI

sravan.at
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CUCM 10.5.2 and need to create a SSH user using CLI. Can anybody please let me know the steps.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Debasis

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Debasis,

You can use the "set account name" command as explained here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/10_5_2/CUCM_BK_CA8D6D40_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-1052/CUCM_BK_CA8D6D40_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-1052_chapter_0110.html#CUCM_CL_S108E423_00

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Debasis,

You can use the "set account name" command as explained here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/10_5_2/CUCM_BK_CA8D6D40_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-1052/CUCM_BK_CA8D6D40_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-1052_chapter_0110.html#CUCM_CL_S108E423_00

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

one note:

After you enter the username, the system prompts you to enter the privilege level (0 or 1) and password for the new account. The privilege levels definitions are as follows:

Privilege level 0

Specifies an ordinary privilege level. Users with ordinary privileges can run CLI commands with privilege level 0 only.

Privilege level 1

Specifies an advanced privilege level. Users with advanced privileges can run CLI commands with privilege level 1 and below.

The administrator account that the system creates when Unified Communications Manager installs has a privilege level of 4. The administrator can run all commands in the CLI.

Tiago Marques
Level 1
Level 1

if I'm not mistaken, the user to SSH connection, must be the user the OS ADMIN!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: