Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO redirect to ADFS login page

Hi,

I have a strange behavior while using SSO with CUCM and ADFS 3.0.

After my first configuration on CUCM 10.5 I had the issue that I were never redirected to the ADFS login page. After upgrading to Version 11 it worked perfectly. Now we had some changes with our internal CA and I reconfigured ADFS and did the same for CUCM SSO. So far so good, the SSO test works and all is good. But when I open the CUCM page (.../ccmadmin) I'll not getting redirected to the ADFS login page, like before on version 10.5.

Doing the same for ../ucmenduser or for my presenceserver it works without a problem.

Why doesn't the CUCM adminpage not redirect me to the login page? I checked the ADFS Server logs but no errors there so I guess the redirect fails sowmhow. But why does it works than for the other pages...

I've read that I will not get the login screen when my system is domain joined and I'm logged in into the domain. But I'm not 100% sure. 

Anyone any idea where I can check or what I can check? 

Thanks

Eike

5 Replies 5

Sean McQuade
Level 5
Level 5

Eike, were you able to solve this? I've come across the same issue. SSO works on everything apart from the CUCM publisher admin page which never redirects.

Hi Sean,

no I had no luck. As I said already installing a patch or so fixed it. But I had the issue a couple times with my LAB CUCM here. I have no idea how to fix in another way.

Sorry

Eike

Hi all,

I have the exact same issue, but only on our Publisher. Not on Subscriber or - e.g. - SelfCar Portal.

Any Solutions?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

DrM

daniel.rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I have this also. Our cucxn (unity) sites work fine, the cucm (call manager) page refuses to SSO.

Everything else seems to be working fine, Jabber SSO etc. It's not a major issue but for some reason it really bugs me!

Moola
Level 1
Level 1
Same issue here Works fine in IE, but not Chrome nor FireFox