Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

SSO redirect to ADFS login page

Hi,

I have a strange behavior while using SSO with CUCM and ADFS 3.0.

After my first configuration on CUCM 10.5 I had the issue that I were never redirected to the ADFS login page. After upgrading to Version 11 it worked perfectly. Now we had some changes with our internal CA and I reconfigured ADFS and did the same for CUCM SSO. So far so good, the SSO test works and all is good. But when I open the CUCM page (.../ccmadmin) I'll not getting redirected to the ADFS login page, like before on version 10.5.

Doing the same for ../ucmenduser or for my presenceserver it works without a problem.

Why doesn't the CUCM adminpage not redirect me to the login page? I checked the ADFS Server logs but no errors there so I guess the redirect fails sowmhow. But why does it works than for the other pages...

I've read that I will not get the login screen when my system is domain joined and I'm logged in into the domain. But I'm not 100% sure. 

Anyone any idea where I can check or what I can check? 

Thanks

Eike

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor

Eike, were you able to solve

Eike, were you able to solve this? I've come across the same issue. SSO works on everything apart from the CUCM publisher admin page which never redirects.

Highlighted

Hi Sean,

Hi Sean,

no I had no luck. As I said already installing a patch or so fixed it. But I had the issue a couple times with my LAB CUCM here. I have no idea how to fix in another way.

Sorry

Eike

Highlighted

Hi all,

Hi all,

I have the exact same issue, but only on our Publisher. Not on Subscriber or - e.g. - SelfCar Portal.

Any Solutions?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

DrM

Highlighted
Beginner

I have this also. Our cucxn

I have this also. Our cucxn (unity) sites work fine, the cucm (call manager) page refuses to SSO.

Everything else seems to be working fine, Jabber SSO etc. It's not a major issue but for some reason it really bugs me!

Beginner

Re: SSO redirect to ADFS login page

Same issue here Works fine in IE, but not Chrome nor FireFox
CreatePlease to create content