Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

stop outlook voice mail

Hi All,

I would like to know how can I stop receiving Voice mail into  my outlook from my phone extension in CUCM ? I just want  Voice Mail into my Phone.

Thanks Guys

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

If using Single Inbox you would go to Unified Messaging/Unified Messaging Account Status and delete or disable there.

If not then you would edit the Message Actions under the user to not forward to Email.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

If using Single Inbox you would go to Unified Messaging/Unified Messaging Account Status and delete or disable there.

If not then you would edit the Message Actions under the user to not forward to Email.

Hi,

Just adding to KKoeper's point:

There are two ways, you can get voicemail as an email into your inbox.

1. There is an SMTP Forward, i.e. the voicemail is literally forwarded as an attachment to your inbox and both copies are two instances of the same voicemail

2. There is a Unified Messaging where Unity Connection synchs voicemails with the Exchange Server and both servers keep track of the copies and if one instance is deleted or read, then the second instance is also deleted / marked as read.

Either case, I think you can simply add the voicemail sender email address into the Junk Folder and next time onwards Outlook should automatically do it, worst case scenario you can create an Outlook Rule.

HTH

Thanks Guys,

is good to know the options,