cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange Voicemail Issue

xc3ss1v30n3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. Have a weird issue with a single user this morning. All incoming calls are forwarding directly to voicemail. I checked all the casual things... the call forward settings and CSS, directory number settings, DND. None of those are in any configuration that would send all calls to voicemail.

The truly perplexing part to me is that I've deleted his voicemail profile in Unity Connection as well as set the DN settings to a no VM configuration and yet the line STILL forwards to a voicemail with his name attached (default greeting with the user's name).

I have a feeling I'm missing something simple, but I cannot figure out what it is.

7 Replies 7

If it is still not working you can collect traces and share it here. Provide calling and called number with time stamp.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind providing a step-by-step as to how to get exactly what you're looking for? I'm not very familiar with troubleshooting from the CLI interface.

Collect the DNA analysis and it would let you know the configuration path which is forwarding the calls to Unity. Before collecting traces I would suggest to check basic config because it should be the configuration issue. Post the screenshot of below things.
1- Route plan report of the number in question
2- Line settings of the number

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

See attached screenshots.

Settings seem to be correct. I would suggest you to make a test call and collect CUCM traces and post it here.
Provide me Calling Number , Called Number and Time Stamp of the call.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal

Hi!

Try to clear the voicemail checkboxes on the line settings and looks whats happen after that.

Also check a 'call forward no answer' callmanager service parametr to make sure that it is not set to minimal value.

I would also check a translation patterns to verify that noone of them are translating dialed number into the voicemail.

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

What version of CUCM and Unity COnnection are you running?

Have you run DNA (Dialed Number Analyzer) from your Pub (PUB IP/dna) to see what happens from a CUCM perspective when dialing the number in question?