Views
Helpful
Replies

Subsciber ldap authentications issue

m.elmaaroufi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have two CUCM 9.1 connected correctly and synchronized to ldap server, when i try to login with an ldap user, I got two result:

* with Publisher address I can access to my user web page

* with subscriber address I can't access to my user web page, and I get this error message ''An LDAP error has occurred.Contact your system administrator''

Regards

Med

7 Replies 7

slashdots
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Med

Since you get an LDAP error, I would check if the Subscriber is properly connected to the LDAP Server.

cheers
slashdots

Hi Med,

check DBReplication by running command utils dbreplication runtimestate.

regds,

aman

Hi, and thank you all for your interaction!

I checked the replication and it's correct:

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Only available on the PUB

DB Version: ccm9_1_1_10000_11
Repltimeout set to: 300s
PROCESS option set to: 1

Cluster Detailed View from CASCCM (3 Servers):

PING            CDR Server      REPL.   DBver& R                                             EPL.    REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    (ID) & STATUS   QUEUE   TABLES L                                             OOP?    (RTMT)
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    --------------  -----   --------                                             ----    -----------------
CMNCCM  10.9.0.10       5.212   Yes     (2)  Connected   0      match   Yes     (2)
CASCCM  10.9.16.10      0.028   Yes     (4)  Connected   0      match   Yes     (2)
cassrvccmsub    144.145.1.21    3.722   Yes     (3)  Connected   0      match   Yes     (2)

Regards

Med

Hi Med,

The status of the dbreplication seems ok. Run a utils dbreplication repair all on the publisher. This will fix any mismatches in the tables that could be present. The runtimestate does not indicate mismatches in tables.

Thanks

Sree

Hi Med, 

what does the user status show in CUCM subscriber ?

regds,

aman

Hi Sree,

Yes it was that, now I can login with Pub and Sub address.

Thank you all for your precious assistance

Best regards

Med

There is no seperate LDAP integration from subscriber, all configuation including LDAP is done on Publisher. As suggested by Aman check db replication to ensure sub is relicating from pub, also ensure you have LDAP authentication setup as that is seperate from LDAP directory integration.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: