cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sx20: what settings to achieve the 1080P60

jingzhongkai
Level 1
Level 1

Two the SX20 call, what settings to achieve the 1080P60?I tested only reach 1080p30!my option is set as follows :1:Video Input Source 1 OptimalDefinition Profile: high;2:Video Input Source 1 OptimalDefinition Threshold60fps:never。 he call bandwidth is more than 2M。

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

zhongkai jing,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts. I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Kelli Glass:

Thanks for your help, my question has been solved, thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: