cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sync time slot btw Cisco Unity 7.0 - Active Directory ?

GM2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Users are creatred in Active Directory and gets pushed to Cisco Unity 7.0 for creation of voice mail account.

How can i find next time slot in which Unity 7.0 is going to sync with Active directory ??

for eg., I can see the next LDAP sync with AD in call manager under System>LDAP>LDAP Directory

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Hi,

You can check this information at LDAP->LDAP Directory Configuration: Select the LDAP Directory, then the next LDAP Sync will appear at the section: LDAP Directory Synchronization Schedule.

Regards

Please rate all useful posts 

Hi Leosalcie,

THanks for the reply.  I made a mistake in the question..

Actually, Cisco Unity fetches User ID data from EXCHANGE server (and not AD).

I wanted to know at what interval this update happens ie, btw Exchane and Cisco Unity. is it still the same way u mentioned above ?  I currently dont have access to exchange server

Hi,

Cisco unity cannot sync users from Exchange because this doesn't have the users account.Below some information about AD and Exchange:

Active Directory controls the objects in a system - users, servers, workstations, printers, and enables the administrator to control who has access to what. It gives a user a single login for the resources within the Active Directory domain.

Exchange server gives users facilities for email, calendar, contacts etc, and related facilities for collaboration - eg arranging meetings, centralised address books.

Regards

Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles.
Please rate all useful posts

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: