Views
Helpful
Replies

Syntax for finding # SQL Analyzer

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I am trying to find a number which was dialed from the business. I'm am running a query via SQL Query Analyzer on the Call Manager Server.

I run this query:

select callingPartyNumber,dateTimeOrigination from CallDetailRecord where finalcalledpartynumber='91796000xxxx'

Which is a number in India. Our service provider has provided a detailed report which only shows a call made from our facility to India. Since it's from our Call Manager they cannot provide what line it originated from.

Does my query look correct? I'm not getting any results. I'm also not getting an error either.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

don_crowder
Level 1
Level 1

I have attached the query we use. I didn't write it nor am I SQL guy so all I can tell you about it is that it works

Regards,

Don

Hi Don, thank you for the response. I will try it this morning and report back. Thank you

Wow, that entire syntax is used and run against CDR DB?

Yeah... It lets you get pretty granular on your search so you don't retrieve a bunch of extraneous data. It also returns each call leg which I've found useful in troubleshooting. Let me know if it works for you.

Don

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: