cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SyslogSeverityMatchFound CUCM8.6

pbosio
Level 1
Level 1

At Thu Sep 22 13:40:08 EST 2011 on node X.X.X.X, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:

SeverityMatch : Alert

MatchedEvent : Sep 22 13:40:04 CUCMHOSTNAME syslog 1 nbslogpd[8228]: 33 messages were dropped 

AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent

ClusterID :

NodeID : CUCMHOSTNAME

TimeStamp : Thu Sep 22 13:40:04 EST 2011

Hi, I'm trying to find the source of this issue and having no luck. Errors are frequent at all times of the day. Cluster appears to be running OK.

CUCM cluster is 4 nodes

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

TAC finally come back saying this is a "Cosmetic Error" with no real explanation but referencing "CSCty61808" to which I cant see any bug details....

Who knows, will just ignore as advised by TAC for now???...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

VLT06
Level 3
Level 3

Hey pbosio,

How did you go with this?

RTMT does not provide what service is causing what logs that are to be written but have been dropped....

I have logged a TAC case however don't like my chances of a solution.

Will post what I find though (if anything comes of it).

Cheers!

Hi James - never really found out an answer. It would be nice to know if the TAC do have something to say about it.

Hi,

TAC finally come back saying this is a "Cosmetic Error" with no real explanation but referencing "CSCty61808" to which I cant see any bug details....

Who knows, will just ignore as advised by TAC for now???...

Hi James,

Thanks for posting back with your results! +5 for this very

kind follow-up

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Jim,

Did you ever get a reply back from TAC about this?  I just started getting the same MSG.

Thanks Jim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: