Views
Helpful
Replies

T1 Controller problem

rshakee69
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have c2951 sr-2 voice gateway with " VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 - 1-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 0" T1 controller, my problem is that when I am configuring pri time slots on this controller I face thes message

not enough DSP resources available to configure pri-group on controller T1 0/0/0
the remaning dsp resources are enough for 0 time slots.
for current codec complexity , 2 extra 16 channel dsp(s) are required to create the voice port

so request you that please advice why I am facing this erroe and how I will resolve this issue.

Thanks

Rizwan

4 Replies 4

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Hi  Rizwan,

Can you attach the output of the following command:

show inven

show voice dsp group all

Regards,

Kevin

Hi Rizwan,

workaround here is to reduce the session for the conference, transcoding if you allotted too many sessions to them.

you can reduce the session from the them and then try to install the T1 controller card then it will go successful.

However you need to analyse first how many PVDM modules you have and whether it is PVDM3 - 8/16/64 ?

Please share show inventory and sh dspfarm profile output.

Kind regards,

Raaj.

Hi Raaj,

Thanks for response , I have checked and found that right now I don't have PVDM's install on my VGW and that why I am facing this problems and error , so much thanks for quick response.

Rizwan

Hi Kevin,

Tahnks for response , I have checked and found that right now I don't have PVDM's install on my VGW and

that why I am facing this problems and error , so much thanks for quick response.

Rizwan