Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg E20

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have configured a Tandberg E20 on CM 6.1.3.

The  tandberg registers and all IP phones can call tandberg E20, but the tandberg can call nothing.

The partitions and calling search spaces are OK. The same SIP config works for a X-lite softphone.

Any has experience with these Tandberg E20 devices?

Thanks,

Jan

9 Replies 9

shrutid22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jan

Not sure how you registered this as a SIP device or Tandberg Endpoint?

I had same situation when I registered it as SIP endpoint, but if you register as a SCCP Tandbern endpoint, you will not have problems.

To achieve this, apply a patch available here

http://ftp.tandberg.com/pub/software/endpoints/cisco_call_manager_series/CUCM_V5_V6_7/

and then try, Let me know if it helps

Cheers

Shruti

I registered tandberg device as an h.323 client and can able to make and receive calls from tandberg.

E20 is a SIP only endpoint. So yes, it's not working well with CM 6.1 . I have upgraded to the latest software version, and now is not registering anymore. So....it's better and better.

Anybody....any luck with this one?

Regards,

Cornel

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Finaly it registered as a SIP endpoint after filling in the full URI

It works now including video talks with Cisco CUVA

Sometimes it seems that the E20 doesn't answer a call, but after the second or third call or after a reset from callmanager.

Don't know why this is though. It happens after a long time of inactivity,

Thanks,

Bye,

Jan

Hi,

Can you give me a sample config from E20? What software version are you using?

Thank you,

Cornel

Hi Cornel,

If you have a snapshot or a summary to share on how you configured the e20 on  CUCM as a sip endpoint that would be helpful

Cheers Ryan

Hi,

This is how it works: Tandberg E20 with software TE1.0.0. You must have URI like DN@CCM IP ADDRESS. You can register and make two way calls.

Regards,

Cornel

Software version TE1.0.0.175435

Thanks for the help/info

Jan

cornel.chirculete wrote:

You must have URI like DN@CCM IP ADDRESS. You can register and make two way calls.

It does not work with TE2.2.0. E20 just complains

about no proxy configured, if you leave Proxy->Address blank and Automatic or Manual

UPDATE: my bad, i had trunk with same IP, as E20. Removed trunk, now E20 registers ok with DN@CM_IP in URI setting and CM_IP in proxy setting.

There is another problem now - E20 gets "Session timer too small" and ACKnoledges and reINVITEs only 10 seconds later, grrrr

any way to set session timer smaller, just for E20?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: