cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg Phone disconnects on transfer to Hunt Pilot

wilson_1234_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have some kiosks that have Tandburg phones on them. The phone is set up to call a branch number directly upon pickup of the the reciever.

The extension set up that the Tandburg dials is a normal receptionist extension and is configured to go to a Hunt Pilot if primary the extnsion is busy. When the Tandburg receiver is picked up and the primary extension is available, the call will go through.

If the extension is busy and the Tandburg call gets transfered to the hunt Pilot, the call disconnects

Looking at the CDR records, the call shows up as being redirected to the Hunt Pilot and the origCallTeminationOnBehalfOf is 12.

The device listed is the first extension in the Line Group made up of the Hunt Pilot.

Would this mean the device listed terminated the call?

Calling the first extension in the Line Group directly from the Tandburg results in a successful call, so it seems the problem is with the transfer from the Primary Extension to the Hunt Pilot.

2 Replies 2

Jagpreet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,

What is the exact CUCM version which you are running? ( Example : 8.6.2.20000-2 )? Also, would it be possible for you to share a CCM trace for the failed call? Please turn them to Detailed from the serviceability page first and enable SIP Stack as well.

And, is it possible to dial the Hunt Pilot directly from the Tandberg? Does the same setup work with an IP phone instead of the Tandberg?

Will be looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Jagpreet

We are running System version: 8.6.2.22900-9

The site is a remote site so I have not the ability to test with a phone. When I launch a call from within the Tandburg web portal, the calls go through with no problem. I am able to call the primary extension and the hunt pilot number, the remote side picks up the call and they can see video.

I will try to upload a trace.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: