cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tast to load test JTAPI / CTI on CUCM 8.5

wyattbiker
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM 8.5 and need to load test hundreds of simultaneous calls (make calls/hangups) using JTAP/CTI. I don't have hundreds of phones to test with of course. Does anyone know of any JTAPI code or some tool that I can use to 

I thought maybe CTI Port would do this form me. I don't need to test media/audio. Just make calls, let them stay up for X amount of time, and then hangup.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You could set up a voicemail system, or CCX system, or anything else that could deal with lots of calls.

Or you could set up another CTI app that mirrors the app you are testing and answers the calls made by it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Stephen Welsh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

We have a product due for release later this year that will be able to do just that and a lot more, if you are interested and don't mind signing an NDA please contact me directly for more information.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh

I'd be interested but I need it soon. What's your number I can call you? 

I'm based in the UK and away from the office at the moment, you can email me: stephen.welsh@unifiedfx.com

Thanks

Stephen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: