Views
Helpful
Replies

Tcl Script and SIP Trunk

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I need to configure AA its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl script  for incoming calls from SIP trunk, but what I know is its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl only work with incoming dial-peer not outgoing dial-peer and my SIP provider uses G.711alaw and the script working only with ulaw.

Is there any solution other than CUE, UCX , CUCCX.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

TCL/IVR scripts can play G.711a prompts with no problem.

Is this in the new versions??

I think I read before that it must be used with 711ulaw only.

I found this in the readme file:

its_Cisco.2.0.1.0.tcl has added call handoff capability for transfering or/and forwarding

an incoming call received from this script to CME 3.0 code with built-in H.450 support.

But in my case I have SIP not H.323, so is there any solution?

Any version of script can work.

TCL scripts can work with any signalling protocol. Cisco sometime makes a confusing use of terms.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Dont forget that most prompts are recorded in g711ulaw. So if you want to use g711alaw, your prompts needs to be in that format otherwise it may not work

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

thank you too much and +5 for both.

sometimes we forget the meaning of codecs. I will use g711alaw files and test

Hi JustForVoice,

Did you manage to run this script over SIP dial-peer as i am facing issue while using 

" its-CISCO.2.0.2.0.tcl" script . It triggers the application but didn't find "dest" number for AA-pilot number although i have configured that number as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: