Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence System EX 60 endpoint connect to internet

Hi All,

Is't posible to make call to external party on SIP from my EX60 endpoint that connect directly to my home broadband?

Let say my client provide me with the URI address to call, unfortunately i only have the EX 60 system with no VCS or VCSE even no CUCM. Is it posible that i can call to the URI address if i connect directly to my home broadband.

2. If i have EX 60 connect to VCS connect to Internet, is it posible that i can make call to external party?

Experts, please advice.

Many Thanks

3 Replies 3

Hi

I believe that you can set the EX 60 to work as a standalone

In the begining of the setup you can choose the EX to work as a standalone

Then you can dial an external endpoint throught internet without any addtional device(vcs for example)

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

is there any support document that i can refer to configure my ex60 endpoint to work standalone? please advice..

many thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi

Unfortunately i dont have any official doc for that

But its not difficult to setup that

Just choose sip as a protocol , add a public ip into the config , connect tandberg with internet (you must have a public static ip) and then here we are

Is very simple

Try it and if you stuck i will try to help you

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: