Views
Helpful
Replies

Termination Cause Code 41 (Temporary Failure) in Inbound Calls

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

In specific site about my Customer I am verifing in RTMT that there are many temporary failure code 41 and only occur in inbound calls. I read any posts about this, but, is not clear for me what the cause about this possible problem. Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

6 Replies 6

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Temp code 41 generally means that one or more of the resources needed to complete the call is not available.

Like any issues with DSPs, bearer channels, ip connectivity are resources that can cause this

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Cisco Rath!,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. In the first time I don´t see problem with this issues.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

Hi there

Can you share the topology here? Whats the router/IOS being used ?

Also share the debugs for failed calls

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

Hi Cisco Rath!

What Your doubt about Topology? About the debug, unfortunatelly my profile don´t have access to configuration terminal to collect the logs. About the IOS version, follow:

System returned to ROM by power-on
System image file is "flash:c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M5.bin"
Last reload type: Normal Reload
Last reload reason: power-on

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

Hi there

Sorry if I was not not clear to you. You mentioned the issue is occurring only on a specific site inbound calls. How  is the site connected. I assume this is a remote site over WAN and its connected to a centralized CUCM. Whats the gateway you use and the protocol running. SIP/MGCP/H323.

The best bet is to share debugs for the failed calls from the gateway.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

Hi Cisco Rath!

Ok, no problem. This site is working with SIP and is remote site connected by WAN with the main site that have CUCM centralized.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: