Views
Helpful
Replies

TFTP CLI Commands

yarinezra
Beginner
Beginner

Hello Ladies and gents of the cisco community,

for some troubleshooting work i need help with finding the CLI command for which i can see how many phone which are not registered to cucm but are connected to a network inquiries made to the TFTP service.

possibly a file get/view command but i can’t find which one is related to that TFTP specific file.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maren Mahoney
VIP Advocate VIP Advocate
VIP Advocate

I don't know of a command like that, but you may be able to parse the trace file for the TFTP Service for a list of device names attempting to contact the service, and then comparing that to successful registrations.

Maren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Roger Kallberg
VIP Expert VIP Expert
VIP Expert

Not sure if there any such command.

Response Signature

Maren Mahoney
VIP Advocate VIP Advocate
VIP Advocate

I don't know of a command like that, but you may be able to parse the trace file for the TFTP Service for a list of device names attempting to contact the service, and then comparing that to successful registrations.

Maren

Where can i view this file? what do you mean by Trace file (Trace & Collect in RTMT?)

Yes that’s what @Maren Mahoney reference. Specific the trace files for the TFTP service.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers