Views
Helpful
Replies

The module to install for voice mail in the Cisco 2921 router

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day,

I have a Cisco 2921 router, it has installed the module "PVDM3-32 V01" installed. The CME works without problem. I want to configure voice mail, it seems there is a module to install in the router. Can you help me identify the module I need to install for voice mail to work?

Best regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

He need a service module 

Cisco Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco ISM-SRE) or Cisco Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco SM-SRE)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Good evening,

I want to thank you, I want to order the Cisco ISM-SRE (Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine) module, as soon as I receive it there will be a new subject with the name "ISM-SRE module installation and configuration to enable voice mail"

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

He need a service module 

Cisco Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco ISM-SRE) or Cisco Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco SM-SRE)

Response Signature

Good evening,

I want to thank you, I want to order the Cisco ISM-SRE (Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine) module, as soon as I receive it there will be a new subject with the name "ISM-SRE module installation and configuration to enable voice mail"

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: