Helpful
Replies

The question of failure to CM 6.0.

Yun Ho Ko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, My name is Youn-Ho, Ko

I am now using Cucm 6.0.1.2000-3.

Not running the state, see the Cisco CallManager service cucm publisher states in Contor Center-Feature Services.

Service is Not Running state even if the restart.

The same problem occurs if cucm reboot

The problem is down to the Subscriber in the event of service situation now.

And there is one more problem.

come see the following error message in the Subscriber Feature Service from publisher.

Ask if there is a way we solve a similar problem.

A very important issue.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

manpreetsingh46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Youn-Ho,

Please check the following on the call manager.

1. Do you have valid license uploaded to the call manager?

2. If this issue happened after a power loss than run call manager 6.1.5 recovery disk.

3. Login to the serviceability page and try to start the ccm service, now wait for 5 mins and collect the service manager and Cisco Call manager service logs using thr Rtmt tool.

Thanks for the answer to the problem.

I have to answer questions about it.

1. Do you have valid license uploaded to the call manager?

=> Will say something valid license? The license type that is currently registered with the LIC-CM6.0-7835        = ,LIC-CM-DL-1000 =.

2. If this issue happened after a power loss than run call manager 6.1.5 recovery disk.

=> What means to run the call manager 6.1.5 recovery disk?

3. Login to the serviceability page and try to start the ccm service, now wait for 5 mins and collect the service manager and Cisco Call manager service logs using thr Rtmt tool.

=> The state is not running again impossible, one minute you first start the CCM Service. Do not care if the log collected via the RTMT in such a state? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: