Views
Helpful
Replies

Third-Party AS-SIP Device

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I would like to add to CUCM 14SU2 3rd Party device and use an encryption for the registration and srtp. 

From the instruction guidy I see this:

• Third-Party AS-SIP Device — Assured Services SIP (AS-SIP) endpoints are SIP endpoints compliant with MLPP, DSCP, TLS/SRTP, and IPv6 requirements. AS-SIP provides multiple endpoint interfaces on the Unified Communications Manager.

However trying to register the device, I will get SIP 405 Method Not Allowed. Does CUCM support TLS on 3rd party devices? The issue is not on the TLS layer. The negotiation works just fine.

Do you have any experience with that integration. 3rd Party SIP Device Advance works just fine. 

Thank you for your help.

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Is your device registering successfully without encryption?
Have you checked the phone security profile settings?
Do you have encryption working for "normal" Cisco phones or is this your first phone?

Have you completed required configurations on cucm like the secure sip profile etc?

Make sure you have  export restriction option on SA and selected this when creating token to register cucm with SA

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_0_1/systemConfig/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201_chapter_0101100.html

Response Signature