cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Third Party SIP phones can't call out via SIP trunk?

CHRIS HABBERJAM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a strange situation, where my registered 8961's can dial out of a SIP trunk to a Portech GSM gateway, but any other third party SIP phones can't.

I have 8 x 8961's registered and all can dial out of a SIP trunk to the GSM gateway. The outbound dialling is controlled by prefix digits of 72! which points to a Route List / Group then to multiple SIP trunks (each to a different port 5064, 5066, etc in order to route to individual SIMs) These work fine.

I also have 20 x Kirk DECT phones registered via the Kirk IP Server as SIP endpoints. They can call all other phones, but they can't dial the 73! pattern.

When 73! is dialled I see the SIP Invite hit the CM, but there is no onward redirect to the SIP trunk.

CM version 8.6(2)

How can I get the CM to redirect the SIP calls?

Any thought gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Chris

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you attach the CUCM trace here and lets see whats going on. Please inlcude the calling and called number

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: