cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day Call Routing between of CUCM8.5 of different clusters.

Hello Community,

I have a task in my company to create an office global support number that will be forwarded depending on time to different local support office numbers. These numbers are set on individual CUCM8.5 that are based on separate clusters, which are connected with intercluster trunks.

I have managed to implement time of day call routing to the first CUCM by using the "standard procedure" (time scedule, css, partition) and this works for bussiness hours, but when I try to use the Off_Business hours to transfer the call to another cluster, i get "Your call cannot be completed as dialed...".

It seems that the system cannot call the Bussiness (or NonBussiness Partition) of the other cluster.

Has anybody implemented something similar?

Thanks in advance,

George

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I dont see why it would not work.

But I think it might work better with having it defined on one cluster and then using mobile connect to route to DNs on another cluster.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Would that be possible to give me an example of what you describe above?

I was thinking of assigning the time of day call routing schenarion based on the first CUCM [on bussiness on the local cluster (works), off bussiness to the other cluster] but it seems to me that on the off bussiness the CSS of the first CUCM cannot reach the Partition of the other CUCM

Example:

6789 ring to 6788 on Business hours [Works]

6789 ring to 5111 on off Bussines hours [Does NOT work]

5111 is on another CUCM where i have set a sililar to the above:

5111 ring to 5112 on Bussiness hours

5111 ring to 9999 on Off Bussiness hours.

Thanks

I believe you have setup a route pattern for 5111 on the cluster where you have 6789 phone.

The phone with DN 6789 need to have access to the partition for the Route pattern 5111. Also the CSS for your inter cluster trunk on the cluster where you have 5111 must also have the partion for 5111 in it.

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: