cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day partitions not working...

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Earlier in the week, I had recreated time schedules and applied to two new partitions to handle after-hours calls.  In those partitions, i created a simple translation pattern to route the call appropriately.  It was working, but then yesterday, we cutover a new location to CM and now none of the locations are able to use the routing and calls are failing.  If i go through DNA, it shows 'block this call' 'unallocated number'; when i check the order of partitions in the device CSS that's being applied, it skips over the first two, which have the time of day, and goes straight into a 3rd one with a generic pattern to allow intra-office abbreviated dialing...callmanager version is 8.5.1-13900

Any ideas as to what might've happened?                  

2 Replies 2

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

What changes where made exactly? Did you install another cm in a branch office? Where any route patterns changed? Are the GW registered?

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh--actually, about an hour into it, I had the engineer from our VAR take a look, and apparently, I missed all of Saturday and most of Sunday in the time periods...that's what i get for not having someone take a look when i built it out--hard to recognize flaws in your own code. 

After adding those in, though, they're working as intended once again.

SJ

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: